Refund and Exchange Policy
At Goodnite Outlet, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Returns Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from Goodnite Outlet website.
1.1 Returns must be done within five (5) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
You received the wrong item in your package, or the item has a manufacturing defect (excluding goods marked as display set items or clearance goods).
1.2 The general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original selling condition and unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts, vouchers received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed.
1.3 Under what conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- In the interests of hygiene: duvets, sheets, pillows, cannot be returned unless they are unopened and in their original packaging.
- Once Installed: Made-to-order/Custom-Made products
- Once Used: accessories, Mattresses and Assembled Furniture.
- Customized/made-to-order goods, special order items, bed linen, mattresses, beds, divans, assembled furniture cannot be refunded or exchanged. If delivery has taken place, the refund will exclude delivery charges paid.
- Display unit, auction items and clearance goods are strictly non-refundable. You are required to make a complete inspection to assess the item before purchasing. These items are sold on “as is, where is” basis.
- Items that have been purchased for more than 5 days.
- The item was purchased for someone else who simply does not want it.
- The item has no defects.
- You’ve changed your mind because of wrong selection, colour, size, model or specification, product not meeting expectation; or simply found it cheaper elsewhere.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please have your order invoice number ready and contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Our customer service team will verify the return reason and arrange a return pick-up for you. We will conduct an evaluation within seven (7) days starting from the day we received your returned items. You will receive an email confirmation once the returned item is received from our end.
If your return is valid, we will process your refund or replacement, based on what you have indicated to our Customer Service Team. If it’s valid, we will reimburse you with a refund through the same mode of payment that was made in the original purchase.
If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned. For the items to be returned, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.